DYLAN HOWARD, Chief Content Officer of American Media Inc., one of the largest commercial media conglomerates in the United States and the publisher of The National Enquirer, is scheduled to be a Featured Main Stage Speaker at the Living Legends of Entrepreneurial Marketing conference at Carnegie Hall on September 26-27-28, 2019.
Created by Celebrity Entrepreneur Clint Arthur, Living Legends is the first-ever entrepreneurial event in the storied 128-year history of Carnegie Hall.
The conference will feature an all-star cast of celebrities & business legends – including Dylan Howard, alongside Martha Stewart; Ice-T & Coco; Dan Kennedy; Walter O’Brien (“The Smartest Man in the World,” Scorpion); Michael E. Gerber; Jerry Greenfield, co-founder of Ben & Jerry’s; and Hal Elrod, bestselling author of “The Miracle Morning” books – who will share their “Last Lectures” on “how to thrive as an Entrepreneur”, and lessons & “Blow-Your-Mind Business Wisdom” from their careers with a collective mission of helping the Entrepreneurs in attendance to transform their lives and live with more Impact on themselves and the world – just like the many legendary performers & speakers who made history at Carnegie Hall before them.
Every speaker at Living Legends is a person who has earned their way to Carnegie Hall through unrivaled success on the entrepreneurial battlefield. You have questions – they KNOW the answers.
Clint Arthur, the impresario creating Living Legends at Carnegie Hall, says: “It’s an honor and privilege to have America’s foremost creator of ‘Commercial Clickbait Content’ today share his wisdom at Carnegie Hall – and especially to have him share his insights on ‘How to Survive a Scandal and Thrive as an Entrepreneur.’”
More Reasons to Step Up for Clint Arthur Presents Living Legends at Carnegie Hall:
- Transform Your Vision of Your Life & Career Forever
- Connect with Like-Minded Entrepreneurs
- Make Deals & Joint Ventures
- MARTHA STEWART!
- Aha Business Insights will Illuminate Years of Darkness!
- Get EDUCATED Directly by Living Legends
- ICE-T & COCO!
- Get Answers to burning questions about Your Business
- Massive Business Concepts Could Instantly 2X 3X or even 10X Your Profits!
- Modus Operandi & Strategies to Excite & Motivate YOU!
- Connect with a Person You Know & Admire
- Have Fun Learning with Friends — and Make New Friends
- Be Part of The Very First Entrepreneurs Conference in Carnegie Hall’s 128-Year History!
- You Will Be Astonished at How Many Entrepreneurial Marketing Secrets You Were Completely Clueless About!
- Enjoy World Class Info-Tainment
- Get Inspired & Motivated to Blow Up Your Business
- Enjoy New York City ENERGY!
- For VIP Attendees: Once-In-A-Lifetime Photo Opps with Legends inside Carnegie Hall
- Escape the Office for 3 or More Days!
- Discover New Tools, Resources, & State of the Art Success Stuff
- Get Recognized by Peers who Understand the Cool Things You’re Doing
- Recharge, Reinvent, Revitalize, & Renew your Passion for Entrepreneurship!
- Be Part of Our A+ Community of Superstar Business Leaders
For more information about the event, registration & tickets, visit www.LivingLegends2019.com.
View the official event listing for Clint Arthur’s “Living Legends” at Carnegie Hall.
Learn more about Clint Arthur at ClintArthur.TV
ABOUT DYLAN HOWARD
DYLAN HOWARD is the Chief Content Officer & Vice-President of American Media, Inc. (AMI) – the largest publisher of celebrity and entertainment titles in the United States, with titles including Us Weekly, In Touch, Life & Style, Closer, Star, OK!, The National Enquirer, Globe, The National Examiner, Soap Opera Digest, and Men’s Fitness. AMI also manages 11 different digital sites including Usmagazine.com, OKmagazine.com, RadarOnline.com, Intouchweekly.com, Lifeandstylemag.com, Closerweekly.com, MensJournal.com, MuscleandFitness.com and other digital and social properties.
AMI’s magazines have a combined total circulation of 5.7+ million and reach approximately 65 million men and women each month. AMI’s digital properties reach approximately 68 million unique visitors monthly and over 700 million page views monthly.
Howard is considered one of the world’s foremost investigative journalists on celebrity, pop culture and true crime. He’s been labelled “the King of Hollywood scoops” by AdWeek.
Howard also heads AMI Studios (video and podcasts) and AMI’s Branded Content Studio, producing high-quality, impactful opportunities for advertising partners.
He also develops and produces premium unscripted television shows including the three-part mini-series’ “JonBenet: An American Murder Mystery” and “Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery” (Investigation Discovery) and National Enquirer Investigates (REELZ). He serves as Executive Producer on all AMI’s television features.
In 2011, Howard was named Entertainment Journalist of the Year, where the judges labeled him the “go-to guy for authoritative showbiz news and analysis on cable and over-the air television.”
ABOUT CARNEGIE HALL
Founded in 1891, CARNEGIE HALL was built by legendary industrialist Andrew Carnegie with a vision of creating the premier venue for performance in the world. Legendary speakers & performers who have previously appeared at Carnegie Hall include Mark Twain, who performed his “Last Lecture” at Carnegie Hall; Booker T. Washington; Teddy Roosevelt; Franklin D. Roosevelt; Albert Einstein; Groucho Marx; J.K. Rowling; Jerry Seinfeld; The Beatles; Ernest Hemingway; Woodrow Wilson; Bob Dylan; Sammy Davis Jr.; Robin Williams; Dean Martin; Frank Sinatra; Judy Garland; Liza Minnelli; The Rolling Stones; Neil Young; Chris Rock; Bruce Springsteen; Lady Gaga; Tony Bennett; Bono; Andy Kaufman; Brooke Shields; and Sir Winston Churchill.